Craving a burger but don't want to all the greasy fat? Try these salmon burgers with avocado salsa! 😍
- Salmon filet (skin removed)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil for greasing the pan or grill
How to prepare:
- Chop the salmon filet into small pieces (about 1/4 inch) and transfer it into a medium mixing bowl.
- Gently stir in the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick grill pan over medium heat.
- Divide the salmon mixture into 6 and form neat patties (I used a 1/2 cup as a measure). Fry/grill the patties until browned on both sides and just cooked through; about 4 minutes on each side.
Make sure you subscribe to the email list for more of my favorite recipes! Click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your email.