Ever have a craving for something sweet but you know you shouldn't indulge? I think we all do!! These NO BAKE energy bites are so delicious and easy to make & are a great source of protein!!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond butter (or peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash up the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, almond butter, honey, miniature chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a 1-inch ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften.
- Store the energy bites in the refrigerator.
So simple, so tasty, so energizing! What do you think? Which other energy oat variations would you like to see?