Check out my favorite low-carb, low-fat recipe! Soooo good! Must Try!
Low carb buffalo chicken meatballs 😍
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Form mixture into 9 evenly sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and ranch dressing, as desired
Make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter so you don't miss "Recipe Saturday" or"Lean Muscle Tip Wednesday" !! Add your email at the home page!!